Nash Barrow Logic Quiver LOW STOCK LOW STOCK
A fantastic range of luggage specifically designed by Nash dedicated to the barrow user. No longer do you need to struggle to fit and contain a hotch potch of variously shaped bags.
BARROWLOGIC means just that. Carryalls and holdalls the correct width, or half width, of your barrow so they integrate neatly and securely for ease of transportation.
A big step forward in quiver design from Kevin Nash. The Barrowlogic quiver is designed to contain rods, umbrella, sticks and accessories such as pod cases which would have to be arranged on your barrow separately, with the inevitable result Ã¢â‚¬â€œ they fall off! This design contains your kit compactly and enables stable transportation on your barrow.
1. Roomy main compartment to accommodate the largest of umbrellas.
2. Large main pocket with full zipped flap. Unzip to expose internal bank stick/storm stick pockets.
3. Additional outer pocket with full zipped flap. Unzip to expose internal bank stick pockets. In addition, this pocket is designed to accommodate pod and pod case.
4. Designed to accommodate four tackled up rods (with or without rod skins.)
5. Shoulder strap and carrying handle interchangeable for left or right transportation.
6. Hard-wearing, durable material. Ergonomically moulded carrying handle and luxury, padded, webbed shoulder strap.
7. Reinforced, hard-core, super-durable base, rod butt pockets padded for optimum butt/tip protection.
8. Designed to contain your kit compactly and enables stable transportation on your barrow.